ur plumbing Read more [...]
The Use of Prohibited content in your pamphlet, event or content will be a breach of the terms and conditions for this site and may lead to immediate removal of your content and your user access without recourse or refund.
If illegal content is detected or a complaint is received your content will be suspended untill it has been properly reviewed. You will be given a chance to correct the situation, if you do not remedy the problem within 24 hours or if it reoccurs your access will be terminated immediately.
If required these occurences will be reported to the relevant authorities.
What is prohibited offensive online content?
Prohibited offensive content includes but is not limited to:
- depictions of actual sexual activity between adults
- videos showing very high-impact violence
- footage detailing offensive sexual practices
- material providing detailed instruction in crime
- Any pornographic or nude content
- Suggestive content containing or affecting children or minors
- Sex toys and videos
- child sexual abuse material or child exploitation material
- material advocating a terrorist-related act (also see extremist material)
- Material concerning the building of Weapons, bombs or other antisocial devices
What is online extremist material?
Extremist material online could include:
- articles, images, speeches or videos that encourage hate or violence
- Political, Racial or Religious controversy
- statements or posts made on social media, chat rooms or blogs that encourage hate or violence
- content encouraging people to commit acts of terrorism
- websites created or hosted by terrorist organisations
- terrorist training materials
- suspicious content regarding use or sale of chemicals online
- videos or images of terrorist attacks
False, unprovable or unclear promises:
False Promises include amongst others:
- False promises about services
- Faith Healing
- Exaggerated promises
- Products which do not work or may be dangerous
- Products which may affect the health
- Financial schemes
- Products containing proscribed or illegal substances
Any complaints or infringements may be registered at firstname.lastname@example.org